For Sale Rubicon Express YJ 1.5" SOA Springs

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Asking Price
$300
***SOLD!!***

Rubicon Express Leaf Spring Extreme-Duty Front YJ 1.5 - RE1444

"The RE1444 springs are a 5 leaf pack designed for spring-over applications. The unique reverse eye allows more positive arch than traditional style leaf springs, resulting in a better ride and longer life due to the fact the spring does not need to go into a negative arch to compress. Heavy-duty design minimizes axle wrap yet allows incredible wheel travel. Overall load capacity is increased over stock. Can be used front or rear. When used in a spring-over configuration yields a 7" lift. When mounted in a stock configuration 1.5" of lift is achieved. This is absolutely the best spring we have ever used for a spring-over!"

These are brand new, never mounted. Cost $170/ea new plus shipping. You can't get them right now due to a national backorder.

Going to link my project up, so these are up for grabs. Located in Grand Junction, CO.

20201108_103620.jpg20201108_103640.jpg

Last edited:

Pile of parts

@skippy if you should need two more, AFTER you buy @Greg 's springs, let me know. I have two slightly used (still have the stickers but have been run). Mine are the 1445 - 6 leaf version. I actually have 4 but the two that were on the front have a slightly bent main leaf.

I WILL NOT sell these to you if you don't buy Greg's. I'm already sneaking into his post and will not cut into his sale. Greg, I hope I'm not stepping on toes. I thought this was more transparent than a PM but thought I'd check to see if Ryan needs two more for a complete set.