Rubicon, next August

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Is anyone interested in planning a trip for next August? I've never been there and I was supposed to go this Aug. but my wife somehow got pregnant. Also, any info on the trail would be helpful. I know it is a long time from now, but I'm very serious about making it happen.:D

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Take lots of ice. Plan on 5 days. That way you can do it forward and backwards with time to play on the fun stuff.
I'm going back 4th of July week:D

controlfreak

Sounds like a fun trip. I've always wanted to run the Rubicon. I buddy of mine used to drive truck and when I spoke with him about this trail he said he might be able to hook us up w/ a 40' flat bed to trailer several rigs to the trail. Just a thought.

DWAYNE

jeremy , hey I would love to go, august sounds like a great time to go. I will go ahead & make arrangments for work & somebody to take care of the kids, dogs & wife. I will go look through the 4x4 mags & order some rubicon videos , so we know what to prepare for. p.s hey you do still have the back seat in your jeep don't you jeremy.....jeremy......

Caleb

I think(hope) my heep will be finished by Aug 03...if so then I would be down for a Rubi trip then...I would be sooner but it all depends on the heep being finished:D