RV breakaway braking system??

zgfiredude

Old Fart in Training...
Now for something out of the ordinary!

My JKUR came with an M&G Braking System installed for use when the Jeep was being towed by his MASSIVE Prevost RV. I don't need/want it, and I am now deciding that rather than leaving it alone, I think I'd like to remove it as it occupies a little real estate that I need for other mods. Here is a link to what it is LINK for reference........My question is I'm capable of pulling most of the system cleanly myself but I'm a bit perplexed by the part between the vacuum booster and the master cylinder. Is it just a delete scenario without adjustment to the push rod, or am I missing something?

Have a beer and have a read.....thanks for any input. OH, and does anyone want this thing after it's out?

zgfiredude

Old Fart in Training...
Gravy.......well, there's a thought.

Anderson750.....let me know. I can take pics of how it's installed before I remove anything.

zgfiredude

Old Fart in Training...
I don't need it, I'm going to pull it out, I'm happy for it to get used by someone that wants it! Let's say one cold frosty beer and it's yours.

zgfiredude

Old Fart in Training...
I'm a cheap date.....LOL.....but not a big fan of IPAs.

We'll have to discuss how to make the swap. I haven't really done anything with it yet.

Thankfully, you aren't all that far from me, so I think we can easily figure something out.