Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Turbo S Velocity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turbo S Velocity with bacon

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Thanks for the feedback. Do you feel those fender extensions are enough or would you go wider if you could? How much wider are these flares?

I know you did some suspension work, what other mods/accessories have you done?

I love the extended fenders. The fronts go almost 5" beyond the factory flare at the top of the tire and almost 8" down at the rear, and 3-8" of coverage from the rear flaps, which helps immensely with water/mud/debris/rocks.

As for other accessories, I added full skid plates and rock sliders (because we hit Moab pretty often), spare tire mount, full windshield, lower doors (with door bags), and an intercom/radio setup so we don't have to yell to communicate with each other and I can coordinate with the other RZRs in our group.

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
Mine came with the lower doors, we ordered door bags a couple weeks ago but they are MIA as of now. We also opted for intercoms so we can hear the kids and all enjoy music without blaring it all over the forest. We probably look ridiculous wearing full face helmets.

Trying to decide on a windshield, need to build some sliders, not sure about skid plates

Noahfecks

El Destructo!
Haven't been on in a while, out running the razor every chance we get

Still in love with the machine, we have about 750 miles on it now in every terrain except open desert. Still super impressed, I don't baby it.

At slow speeds it doesn't flex as well as I expect, often picking up a wheel and feeling unstable when I feel it shouldn't. I very briefly disconnected the front sway bar, the flex was better but it was not fun at speed anymore. Considering a set of Walker links, anyone have any input?

Mods so far: front door bags, winch, street legal kit
Considering: Walker links, windshield, mattrax (winter is coming)

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Haven't been on in a while, out running the razor every chance we get

Still in love with the machine, we have about 750 miles on it now in every terrain except open desert. Still super impressed, I don't baby it.

At slow speeds it doesn't flex as well as I expect, often picking up a wheel and feeling unstable when I feel it shouldn't. I very briefly disconnected the front sway bar, the flex was better but it was not fun at speed anymore. Considering a set of Walker links, anyone have any input

My input is that I think you’d appreciate them on the front. I’m not a fan of them at all on rear sway bars if wanting to go fast. I’ve got a utv project nearing completion where I’m trying my best to blur the lines between utv and rockbuggy. However, utvs will always be inferior to them in regards to flex, so all you can really do is get comfortable with lifting tires and choose lines accordingly.