Salt Lake Off Road Expo

Bart

Just 4 Fun builds some killer rigs for sure. I was bummed I couldn't make it this year. A funeral on Saturday was a priority. Hope all had fun.

Bart

Were there any sessions on educating the SxS community on the use of trails on public lands? They are destroying the trails around Moab and have caused numerous problems with Safari runs. I hope there is some kind of communication happening to identify problems and promote the message of shared use trails.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I drove a SXS in moab about a month ago. 4 seat polaris. I drove it just like I would my land rover. I had a lot of fun. But I see tons of these out there with people who have no experience driving off road. Maybe they need to get an off-road drivers license. Drives me nuts how irresponsible some are. Just because it'll do 50 mph doesn't mean you need to go that fast off-road.

RANT OFF

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
SLOREX is coming up Feb 25-26. I usually am in charge of gathering volunteers, but this year I will be unavailable.

SLOREX is looking for volunteers. They will give a T-shirt and free ticket to the show for any volunteer for a 4 hour shift. They will take individual people (contact through FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/1798223163739262/ )

However, they are also offering a free booth for any club who will provide enough volunteers to staff the show for a 4 hour period (I think 10 people?) So if there is enough interest, we could have an RME booth.