samurai soft tops

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
I need a new soft top for my zuk, however I am a little overcome by all of the options available. Currently I am sebaiting wether to go with a normal full top, or a bikini/wind jammer/tannu combo. Bolth options turn out to cost roughly the same, and becaus of the versitility I am leaning to the bikini combo rather than a full top. I am just concerned about the weather-proofness of that setup.

I was hoping that someone has had experience with these diffrent options that could tell me how well the bikini/windjammer setup keeps the weather out?

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
I havehad all three. I had the normal full top which worked well, but it was old when I got it. Second top I had was a 2 peice. The biki and a full cover for the back. Worked very well. I just bought the 3 piece top. If you don't have to carry any passengers then I would recommend it. It is quieter then the other tops and easier to warm inside.

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
I'm planning on getting the STC sunset package. It comes with a longer bikini that extends about 4 inches past the roll bar, a windjammer that attaches to the targo bar (insted of the roll bar witch would leave a gap), and a tanneau cover. Its actualy cheaper all together than the decent grade full tops, and a lot more versitle.

Roadless Gear