Santa kicks ass!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Due to my age... I had to get some of those Craftsman Laser Etched Sockets.... That way I can see what size they are :rofl: :rofl:

muleskinner

.357 Sig Caliber :cool:

Firearms4Less.jpg

tiny2085

HomeGrown
I got the 110 piece black and decker quick release drill and bit/socket connector for the ol'e drill, new creeper that can turn into a seat, summer sausage mmmmmmmmm and some pics of me and my ladie. Man she is good looking.

TELFORD

its a work in progress
Because of all the money I've spent, trying to put together a new rig, my wife was going to try and count all of that as my christmas.................she caved, Impact gun, and sockets the good score, and a bunch of other tools and stuff.

bobdog

4x4 Addict!
The worst part is that in order to not hurt her feelings I am going to have to play with it. I really don't have a whole lot of time to waste, and now I have to waste it on games.

O'neal

?????????
I got a shirt,and some other little thing's.I bought the wife a xm radio and just got done installing it in the taco.
We both didn't buy each other much...so we spoiled the heck out of the kid's and let me tell ya,they sure are happy kiddie's,which is what the wife and I like to see. :)

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Here is one for ya, I got a 77 Jeep CJ7 Renegade model :) I haven't put together a model for over 30 years!!!

Now, just to find the time to paint it and glue it together.....hummmm I might need to fab up some coil overs ;)

Attachments

• jeep.jpg
    jeep.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Freelancer

Moderhater
Orange County Choppers

My wife got me a nice book about Paul Sr. and Paul Jr. and the rest of the OCC gang from American Chopper The Series. It's prett cool. I also got one of those 5-in-1 old school game console/controllers with Ms. Pac-Man, Galaga, Poll Position, etc. Takes me back to my childhood. :D

utahxjer

bobdog said:
The worst part is that in order to not hurt her feelings I am going to have to play with it. I really don't have a whole lot of time to waste, and now I have to waste it on games.
I'll buy it for a discount :greg:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
XM, impact wrench, green tie (needed a new green one), coffee maker x 2, gloves, deodorant (not kidding, it was in my stocking! :rofl: ), some other stuff... Got to spend a day with Chicky and others (getting rare). Good day. :)