Saturday 6/24 Cache: Prov/Millville/Anywhere?

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'm planning a trip (If my prison like job allows it), we were thinking Prov, Millville or even southern Idaho. I know there are more people in Cache valley that wheel besides me and my cazy Toyota loving hommies. Garanteed good time let me know :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

mr b

Crazy Toyota Loving Hommies

Count me in !!! Maybe if we talk some peej trash someone will get flusterd enough to actully get their tires dirty.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
mr b said:
Count me in !!! Maybe if we talk some peej trash someone will get flusterd enough to actully get their tires dirty.
I'm out of Armor All, so I can't make it on the 24th..... (plus, I kinda want/need a working gas gauge before venturing out on a southern Idaho trip.)

carsmell

rot box is sceered of water even though the rot box is a bad as toy. I"ll go if I can get my truck fixed. maybe we could find some deep wata to play in

solidfrontaxle

Toyota jihad
I'm chillin in Logan for my days off. I'm up for Prov or Millville definately. I went up to the quarry last night to test out my 55. It should do pretty well. I've never actually ever been wheelin with other rigs before.When and where we meetin? I can make whenever, but late morn is best for me.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
notajeep said:
Come on you pansies......haul those rigs down here to Moab and do some real wheelin.

Yeah I'm also out of Armor All! or cash for a road trip one of the two :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh, and my front air locker hasn't worked since Kane Creek ;)

Two dead Sammies..... Hmmm.... I didn't think it was possible to kill those dang things :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How about 9:00 A.M. at the Maceys parking lot in south logan? And most likely head up Prov for a garanteed good time :D

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
mbryson said:
I'm out of Armor All, so I can't make it on the 24th..... (plus, I kinda want/need a working gas gauge before venturing out on a southern Idaho trip.)

As cheap as gas is these days you should just fill up a fifty gallon drum, and bring it with that way you know you'll have enough for you and some friends fuel :rofl: come on.. come on..

mbryson

Supporting Member
carsmell said:
maybe we should move the meet time back for Mr.b you know he is sponsered by auto zone. just kidding

I'm coming up on the 1st, but don't know if I'll have room on the trailer for the Jeep or not. I probably won't know until that morning.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
mbryson said:
I'm coming up on the 1st, but don't know if I'll have room on the trailer for the Jeep or not. I probably won't know until that morning.

There's always room for a 4x4 in tight places you just have to pick the right lines :)

mbryson

Supporting Member
Rot Box said:
There's always room for a 4x4 in tight places you just have to pick the right lines :)

I'm helping someone move, so I'm not sure what I'm taking on the trailer....(hopefully it'll fit in the back of the pickup and I'll have the trailer free :D)