For Sale Savage long range hunter .338 lapua mag

haulinshine

Asking Price
$900
Condition
Used - Like New
After seeing the long range shooting thread I thought some one on here might be interested. It's a Savage arms long range hunter 110 in .338 lapua mag, it has a 10-40x50 milldot scope mounted on a picatinny rail and bipod. I will throw in the case and a box of ammo for it. I bought it about 10 years ago to start doing long range shooting competitions and the cost of ammo kept me from doing it. it shoots like a dream and is very consistent with next to no recoil thanks the f-off big muzzle break. The second box is brass.

Attachments

• 20200409_183323.jpg
    20200409_183323.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 59
  • 20200409_183400.jpg
    20200409_183400.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 59

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
That's a good rifle for what you're asking for it. I've moved all my shooting $ into the "car" fund or I'd be pretty interested. I've looked at that model rifle more than once. What brand/model is the scope?

haulinshine

That's a good rifle for what you're asking for it. I've moved all my shooting $ into the "car" fund or I'd be pretty interested. I've looked at that model rifle more than once. What brand/model is the scope?
I think it is a nightforce or something like that, I will look when I get home. I bought it when the company was a startup for pretty cheap but it works well and can handle the recoil. It is illuminated but the battery died years ago, I forgot to turn off the light, and I haven't replaced it.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I think it is a nightforce or something like that, I will look when I get home. I bought it when the company was a startup for pretty cheap but it works well and can handle the recoil. It is illuminated but the battery died years ago, I forgot to turn off the light, and I haven't replaced it.

Where are you located? It sounds like I might need to take a good hard look at that rifle? Maybe I do "need" it? :rofl::rofl:

Honestly, if you've got an actual Nightforce optic on there, you're WAY underpriced (maybe they have some lower end scopes I'm not aware of?)

haulinshine

looking at when nightforce started I don't think it is a night force as I was only 3 in 1992 when the company was started

haulinshine

sounds, good I found the scope its a firefield... it go cheaper since I bought it, so I don't think the company is likely great. The scope is pretty good though.