SCX10II - raw builders kit

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
just picked up one of these little guys from WV Hobbies on black friday. Awesome kit. Literally have to put everything together; ive got maybe 4 hours into it so far, and easily have a another 2 or 3 before its complete, not including painting the body, and putting the wheels and tires together. really pumped on this, and excited to get out and get it dirty

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
They are fun! I have two Axials that I need to tear down and repair. My son and I drove them pretty hard. They take a beating, but can only handle so much.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
I just picked up a Wraith Spawn a few weeks back and have already ordered new/upgraded parts. I’m fairly new to the RC game but we bought my (4 year old) son a Red Cat car after I crushed his cheap amazon RC crawler with my buggy in Moab (Ooops). After playing with his car for a week I went out and bought my own. They are so much fun but 5 minutes with it and you see what’s needs to be changed. It’s tough for me because I am used to paying soooo much for real buggy parts that $100 on new fancy beadlocks for the RC car doesn’t sting as much. I have had to ground myself a few times and remember that it’s a toy I don’t need to drop $500 on it to have the cool parts (until I break the stock ones of course).

Trate D

$500 isn’t bad for RC upgrades. Now when you get to the $1500 you have problems... I used to/still have problems.

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
I just picked up a Wraith Spawn a few weeks back and have already ordered new/upgraded parts. I’m fairly new to the RC game but we bought my (4 year old) son a Red Cat car after I crushed his cheap amazon RC crawler with my buggy in Moab (Ooops). After playing with his car for a week I went out and bought my own. They are so much fun but 5 minutes with it and you see what’s needs to be changed. It’s tough for me because I am used to paying soooo much for real buggy parts that $100 on new fancy beadlocks for the RC car doesn’t sting as much. I have had to ground myself a few times and remember that it’s a toy I don’t need to drop $500 on it to have the cool parts (until I break the stock ones of course).

and thats one of the reasons why i pulled the trigger on the RC crawler. I am at stage 0 on my fullsize build. sold my one-ton crawler earlier this year so i could take care of some stuff for my family. Itll be years before i can get the parts together for it, plus with an almost 2 year old, wrenching time is severely limited. i knew i needed something to build and wheel in my backyard. enter RC crawler