Secret ingredient for green beans

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Tell us more about these bacon peppers. What peppers? Just cheese and bacon or something under it all?

Reactions: DAA

DAA

Tell us more about these bacon peppers. What peppers? Just cheese and bacon or something under it all?

Super simple Traeger recipe. Filling is a package of cream cheese, two tablespoons Traeger pork and poultry rub and a cup of shredded sharp cheddar mixed together real good.

Jalapenos cut in half and gutted with a spoon. Filled with mixture.

Wrap with Daily's honey cured.

Smoke at 180 for half an hour, then crank it up to 375 until the bacon is done to your liking.

- DAA

DAA

The wife cooks a pound of bacon in a big pot, then puts the cabbage in with water and steams it in with the bacon and grease.

I go a little more heart disease on the green beans.

After the bacon is cooked, I pull it out and set aside. Then fry the fresh green beans in the bacon grease until they are just about done. Then it starts to get good...

I fold the bacon back into the green beans. Then I toss in a stick of butter. Few minutes later, I dollup in some nice honey from my buddies bees. Finish it off with a couple jiggers of teriyaki. Never any left overs...

- DAA

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Super simple Traeger recipe. Filling is a package of cream cheese, two tablespoons Traeger pork and poultry rub and a cup of shredded sharp cheddar mixed together real good.

Jalapenos cut in half and gutted with a spoon. Filled with mixture.

Wrap with Daily's honey cured.

Smoke at 180 for half an hour, then crank it up to 375 until the bacon is done to your liking.

- DAA

I like the honey but if you can snag Premium or Applewood, I like it better on most things. Peppered is usually my favorite!

Kevin B.

Big hippy
Peppered is usually my favorite!
s-l400.jpg