Semi Built 1999 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Cascadia

Undecided
SOLD!

I've got a 99 Wrangler I am planning on building this winter. Obviously that isn't happening. Skippy decided to post his yj for sale when I was going to start building this. I have no need for 2 jeeps so this one has to go. It's got tons of parts that add up to a lot of money. Would make a great crawler but is also fit for daily driving duties. The motor is a 4.0 with a 5 speed manual. It has a new clutch, rear main seal, t case gears are new, no leaks as all seals are new. The winch in the pics is not included in the sale unless you want to pay extra. Has a little rock rash on the tub, windshield frame, front fenders and hood. Have the clean title in hand.

Np231 Transfer Case with Teraflex 4:1 and 2 low with Slip Yoke Eliminator

33 12.5 15 BFG A/T tires (near new with some chunking from trail time) and d window wheels, 5th wheel and tire is an old style bfg mud terrain
Currie anti rock sway bar
Front Warn Bumper
Rear Smittybilt Bumper with tire carrier
Safari Tube Doors

Front dana 30 axle with lock right and stock gears
Rear dana 44 axle with detroit electrac locker and stock gears
Rock Sliders with Steps (some small dents on tubes)
Front Bumper Lights
Windshield Lights
Spare Front axle Shaft and maybe a rear axle shaft also. Also a bunch of brand new u joints in their boxes.

Price is $4400 and firm cause it's worth it!

Attachment-1.jpgAttachment-1-1.jpgAttachment-1-2.jpgAttachment-1-3.jpg

Last edited:

Cascadia

Undecided
Drop to $5000 for RME peeps. If it doesn't sell for this I'm going to have to part it sadly. And I'm sure I could get more out of it. I just want to keep it together because it's a very capable street able rig.