Archived Semi Wreck south of town?

Coco

Did anyone see the semi wreck south of town (heading towards BFE/Flat Iron Mesa) ?? I am trying to figure out if anyone knows anymore information on it? I saw the cab on a Wrecker going back into town (it is sitting at the wrecking yard on the right side of the freeway right now) But the trailer is still upside-down on the side of the road before a curve, then the trailers load (apples in this case) and about 100 yards down on the other side of the road...:eek::eek:

Does anyone know any more information on this? I havent seen anything on KSL, or the Moab Times. So wondering if anyone knows anything?

Had a Semi load of Apples flip over on I-84 here back in November. Call went out that people could get the apples for free to get them off the highway. I came home with a truckload of apples still in the boxes and commenced to making Apple Sauce.

Good Times.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I've had the pleasure of grabbing a crate or 3 of apples at a rolled rig site on a sharp corner in Spanish Fork Canyon.. Maybe 6 years ago..

Creer32

Killer CJ-7
We were sitting in the traffic going south bound durring the whole ordeal.... I couldn't see anyone surviving the wreck........... But I havent heard anything....

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I saw it heading out to BFE, they were recovering the truck cab. I didn't even notice the trailer. I hope all involved are ok. :( That cab didn't look so good.

Grim

we were the third or forth on scene , truck was heading south of town, going way to fast , came to the first down hill turn(after BFE area) and lost it , driver and two small dogs were ok , no one else involved. ill post pics. when i get a sec. driver lucky to be alive.

88 Runner SAS

Saving Money For Parts
I talked to 1 of the highway patrol officers that was on the scene. He said the guy broke his shoulder but is otherwise ok. Guy must have been out of it he kept telling the officer he was only going 45 mph up the hill. Officer said he was obviously going faster and heading down the hill. He said both chihuahuas were ok, they found one buried under 2 to 3ft of apples in the ditch though, said they could hear it whining but couldn't find it for a while.

Coco

I talked to 1 of the highway patrol officers that was on the scene. He said the guy broke his shoulder but is otherwise ok. Guy must have been out of it he kept telling the officer he was only going 45 mph up the hill. Officer said he was obviously going faster and heading down the hill. He said both chihuahuas were ok, they found one buried under 2 to 3ft of apples in the ditch though, said they could hear it whining but couldn't find it for a while.

That is good to hear. I am glad that everyone survived. It definately didnt look that way.

i have a few pics , but im having a hell of a time getting them on here

ya get 'em up:rofl: