Shane Herzogs 1989 Jeep Cherokee (Fall 2002 Featured Rig)

moabjeeper

Man Down!!!!
Where did you get the little lights at the 2.5 ones?? I havent seen those anywhere.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Premium Vendor
Hey Herzog... Where did you get those sweet arial maps of trails in the Price area??? Hook me up, I want some of my area...:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Hey Herzog... Where did you get those sweet arial maps of trails in the Price area??? Hook me up, I want some of my area...:D
I used TerraServer ( I can't remember the url ) and searched across those areas and outlined the trails that I could see. I plan on making more when I have the time... It's hard to make them unless you know the exact routes or if you are familiar with the area.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Premium Vendor
Originally posted by Herzog

I used TerraServer ( I can't remember the url ) and searched across those areas and outlined the trails that I could see. I plan on making more when I have the time... It's hard to make them unless you know the exact routes or if you are familiar with the area.
I thought it was tereserver... I can't find the URL anymore either... does anyone out htere have it? Thanks in advance:D

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Saw the new rig go this weekend....Very nice! looked great, performed great, good job!!

ewander

Shane, Kevin told me that you rolled your cherokee and were starting over...is that true?

Eric

Herzog said:
We have done a Very similar project a couple years ago on a Nissan Pathfinder. Your Rodeo is lookin really good.

As far as drivelines... I wouldn't trust any of our local shops in Price. We've been through that routine a few years ago. Look up: High Angle Driveline, Six States, Tom Woods, etc...

Check us out at www.bm4w.com and sign up on our forum. Let us know when you want to go wheelin!