Short notice, but annual trail riding in Laughlin.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Gonna be riding in Laughlin Friday and Saturday (Jan. 31 and Feb. 1). Tons of fairly technical singletrack, but nothing crazy difficult (FWIW, its the area that BITD uses for their H&H race each year). Anyway, the area is just off the highway approx. 10 miles before dropping into Laughlin and we just camp. This time of year has highs of 70* and lows of 40* and I've never been there when it wasn't sunny. BTW, its just no-pressure trail riding, not a race-pace type of deal. This should be a no-brainer for you St. George guys. ;) Anyway, if anyone is interested in meeting us down there for a day or two, just reply to this or call me @ 801-718-8452. Von

Cascadia

Undecided
I'd like to be interested but that's quite a bit longer drive than St. George. When are you leaving to go down and when are you leaving to come back. Only thing I'm worried about is that ill ride your bike and want your motor. :cool:

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'd like to be interested but that's quite a bit longer drive than St. George. When are you leaving to go down and when are you leaving to come back. Only thing I'm worried about is that ill ride your bike and want your motor. :cool:

OR... I'll ride your bike, decide my '10 is too old and have to get a newer one. :(

Yeah, its definitely a ways to go for a couple days of riding, but the singletrack there is worth the drive. We're leaving Thursday morning and coming back Sunday. Usually, I'd have room for extra bikes, but as it sits right now, my truck and trailer are full of either bikes, gear, or supplies.