• Do it and don't look back

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Hell no you fool

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Do it and sell the TSL's to get a set of NEW 37" MTR's again...lol

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Bones

I have four near new 37's with maybe 5K on them and have a chance to trade for 5 NEW 36" TSL's (not SX's)

I LOVE my MTR's, but really enjoyed my old 33" TSL's (both on and off road) I've had 36" SX's and they are lets just say of road only IMO. I'm not looking for the best of both worlds here, I think I have that with the MTR. Just a "What would you do"

My rig is no longer a DD, but does have to hit the pavement to get to the trails.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
DOnt you drive a sami? Light assvehicle like my Tracker, the tsls last for quite a while on a light rig, same with most tires.

Bones

Originally posted by LiltraxUtah
DOnt you drive a sami? Light assvehicle like my Tracker, the tsls last for quite a while on a light rig, same with most tires.
Nope, a Toyota Xcab w/a custom bed. Farily light though.

I know my old 33" TSL's wore like iron. Bought them used with 50-75% tread and drove it to Moab and back (over 2K miles) and then added at least another 10K that summer and they are still in use with the current owner. I assume the 36's will wear faster, but if not, I will do this. My SX's were so damn soft, they would have been bald by now if I would have kept them.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Ya, weight is everything on life of a tire, and noise. I have 31" MTR's that were a nightmare on my brothers Grand Cherokee and Cherokee, in my car its not so bad noise wise.

Bones

Noise does not concern me one bit. I just want them to be "good enough" on the pavement is all. The MTR's do great in that category. And I'm quite impressed with them offroad. I just tend to baby them more than swampa's. I'm worried a sidewall will go out on me is all.