sick rock crawler

devilbikerdude

hey every one today at les shwab (however you spell it) down in draper. there was a tuff country rock crawler that was pimped out to the extreme, it had every thing you could imagine, it was a promotion for there spring tire sale also they did the lift, i wish i had a pic of it. did any one else see it?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
NOOOOOO!

Dubs Plus. Oh, that's just not good at ALL! it looks like a toy of some sort, a very cheap toy!

oh the humanity!!! I think there should be a minimum sidewall to rim ratio.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Tacoma said:
NOOOOOO!

oh the humanity!!! I think there should be a minimum sidewall to rim ratio.

well you know that 75% of your suspension is in the sidewalls of your tires so I bet this thing rides like its frame to axle!!!

morty

Head full of rocks
This thing is bad, it's a poision spyder built rig, clickhere to cheak out the build process, it's a show rig so Ia'm sure the wheels an tires are not what they would use to wheel with.

Last edited:

V-DAWG

someday
Actually, click this link http://www.spydercustoms.com/index2.php so you don't have to search the whole web site. They show it "wheelin" with those wheels and tires. When they are in the rocks, they just put some beadlock looking rings on it.

The "purpose" of this vehicle is "To bring a dominant 4-seater buggy to the trail that has equal prowess on the street."

I wouldn't mind some of the components with less bling. I could definitely go for a RamJet 502 :greg:

GETBENT

CRASH
V-DAWG I wouldn't mind some of the components with less bling. I could definitely go for a RamJet 502 :greg:[/QUOTE said:
don't worry, shortly after EJS they are going to be swapping in the 502.

James K

NO, I'm always like this
GETBENT said:
V-DAWG I wouldn't mind some of the components with less bling. I could definitely go for a RamJet 502 :greg:[/QUOTE said:
don't worry, shortly after EJS they are going to be swapping in the 502.

thought it already had the 502 :confused:

at least it did a year or so ago when I saw it.

GETBENT

CRASH
James K said:
thought it already had the 502 :confused:

at least it did a year or so ago when I saw it.

Right now it has a ZL71 In it, Some kind of customized Corvette motor, but It is going to get the 502 put back into if right after Moab.

Caleb

gijohn40 said:
well you know that 75% of your suspension is in the sidewalls of your tires so I bet this thing rides like its frame to axle!!!

where'd you get that stat? that would put my sidewalls right about 64" tall and I'm on 17s so that would mean I have 145" tall tires ;)