Sidewinder Winch????

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
That is right! If anyone would like to donate to this charity, feel free!

*Mepco hats, shirts, stickers, and parts are excepted!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by SAMI
That is right! If anyone would like to donate to this charity, feel free!

*Mepco hats, shirts, stickers, and parts are excepted!

I have some used Gear Oil ;)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Sorry we only accept delivered items. You could send me a new hi steer. One that isn't broken after a Saturady of wheeling! Or, a T-case mount, perhaps one that isn't broken.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
yep! You pointed out the problem with it and it proved you right! In full flex it binds up to the point I can't steer, unless I back out of it. I think in the tailings pile I flexed too fast and it sheered a bolt off. I really am lucky to be alive! The whole wheel moves around now!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Glenn said they are reworking it already, to be higher that is. He's trading it out for free and some new bolts. The arms are fine, they're solid steel. The bolt however looks like sh!t.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
yep! You pointed out the problem with it and it proved you right! In full flex it binds up to the point I can't steer, unless I back out of it. I think in the tailings pile I flexed too fast and it sheered a bolt off. I really am lucky to be alive! The whole wheel moves around now!

Of course I'm right... j/k...:D

I'm sure Glenn will hook you up..if not sue him...:D

Its a good thing it stayed on long enough to get home... I had a pitman arm break in the middle of trail, further inspection showed that it had some stress cracks... scary...:(

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ya, I have a real good feeling that after it is raised and there is no contact with any other parts, it will be a real strong system! The tie rod was no joking 1/2" away from the leaf. Not good.