SLC layovers in Mar., who's taking me wheeling? Who wants to ski??

MD11Fr8Dog

Fa Shizzle my Dizzle
I just got my schedule for March and I am doing SLC layovers next month. Basically, week on and week off. Right now, my sked has me landing about 515 am and departing about 930pm on Wed-Fri, 3/5-7, and landing at about 515am Sat, 3/8 and departing at 7am on Tue, 3/11. My next sequence is Tue-Fri, 3/18-21, 515am land, 930pm departure, then land Sat, 3/22, at 515am. and depart Mon, 3/24 at 1130pm.

I have two 3 day weekends in there, so I'm hoping I can get in a right seat ride with someone, and if anyone wants to ski, I'm looking to get in a couple days at Alta/Snowbird!!
biggthumpup.gif

Kurt, I also have a proposition for you! If I bring my ARBs and a couple of diffs into town with me, would you be willing to spend some time with me putting these things together. Or at least could I watch you do one in your shop, if you have one on the agenda!! Not asking you do it for me, but I learn best by watching/seeing!!
help.gif
bowdown.gif

I hope to drive into town on Tue, 3/4 to catch the FedEx flight out that evening into the planet Mempho, then operate back the next morning. That way I can have all my ski gear, and my ARBs/diffs ;), with me, and to be able to have wheels for the 3 day weekend. I may do the same the week of the 17th. My wife may also drive into town for one of the 3 day weekends if anyone wants to get together for din din in SLC some night!!

I'm open to anything! It would be good to even just tilt back a few beers
beer.gif
and check out and steal ideas from your rigs!!
angel.gif
Last summer I hooked up with some Wasatch Cruiser guys (Paul, Cory and Andre) and had a pretty good time!

Let me know!!

P

pokeyYJ

Dude I would be up you a little snowboarding on the 8th. I can get a buy-one-get-one-free at Powder Mountain, but I could go for a little of the Bird!! Let me know!

MD11Fr8Dog

Fa Shizzle my Dizzle
Originally posted by pokeyYJ
Dude I would be up you a little snowboarding on the 8th. I can get a buy-one-get-one-free at Powder Mountain, but I could go for a little of the Bird!! Let me know!

Why not Alta, oops, that's right, no boards!! ;) :D Sounds like a good possiblity for Snowbird. Maybe get a little group together!!