Sliders for sale

gware

The Company I work for is getting rid of some items that are discontinued or have been used in our show room. We have 4 rack slides that are used to hold expensive and heavy electronic equipment. They are built to be able to slide the equipment out for service, think of a heavy duty drawer only instead of 4 sides and a bottom, it is a flat platform that slides in and out. These would work great for mounting a Fridge or tool box or ?? to you rig, with the ability to slide it out and lock it in place. All 4 slides have full extension with the ability to rotate a full 360 degrees and lock in any position while remaining stable. It would be easy to add anyplace to any vehicle. There are 4 available; 2 are new but discontinued, 1 is out of the box, the other is still sealed in the box. Both are heavy duty slides that would hold 100 lbs +. They measure 23” wide X 25” deep(base) with a 23 ¾” square platform. The 2 smaller slides measure 18” wide X 20” deep with an 18”X20” platform. The would hold 50+ lbs . Both of these were used in our show rooms with very little use. The pictures show both in full extension, the smaller one is rotated 45 degrees, and the same slides in closed position. Price has been set at $85.00 each for the larger slides and $60.00 each for the smaller ones. It would cost a lot more than that for just heavy duty drawer guides, and these come with a base and platform already built. Just bolt them down and strap your fridge to it and go. We will not be able to ship them, but I would be willing to meet almost anywhere in Utah or Salt Lake Valley. Our store is in Draper and I live in AF. Please text me at 801-372-2444

Attachments

• IMG_0780.JPG
    IMG_0780.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 21