Smart fortwo

JeeperG

Anybody else seen these driving around? Keep seeing a white one and a red one around here.
Maybe Rockmonkey could make a cheap buggy build out of one :D
:ugh:

Badger

I am the Brute squad
you like this

2006-Smart-Forfun2-Concept-Side-1024x768.jpg

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I've seen a blue one running around Lindon by the Mercedes dealership. Can they accelerate decently? How do they do on the freeway? Can they keep up speed going over the point of the mountain or up a canyon?

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Seen one driving down the road the other day. I have to say I would rather ride a bike to work than drive that thing. They are the ugliest things I have ever seen. If I had to drive one I would spray paint all side windows black and put a 5% tint on the windshield so no one would see me driving that Kipper Box

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I've seen a blue one running around Lindon by the Mercedes dealership. Can they accelerate decently? How do they do on the freeway? Can they keep up speed going over the point of the mountain or up a canyon?

According to the smart website
1808 lbs
70HP
68 ft lb
0-60 12.8 seconds

compared to a 2008 basic honda civic
2628 lbs
140HP
128 ft lb
0-60 ???? seconds

Almost have the weight, almost half the HP and torque as well. I am going to guess that it would be an exciting trip to drive that up any canyon. I am sure for around town they would be acceptible.

Hey what size tires is that built one running? Are those 31's? :rofl: