For Sale Smith Victor photography lights

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Asking Price
$125.00
Condition
Used - Like New
Smith Victor FL130K light kit, comes with tripods and umbrellas. We bought this set probably 10-12 years ago, and used it only a few times. From memory, these are strobes only--they aren't on all the time, just "flash" for the photo. Everything still looks like new, and is in the original carrying box.

Looks like $370 new, so....$125?

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
What were these used for? Like would they pass a black light test or light up like a Christmas tree?

I'm only asking cause I think that might add value...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
What were these used for? Like would they pass a black light test or light up like a Christmas tree?

I'm only asking cause I think that might add value...
Hahaha.....used for baby/toddler pics. You're out of luck.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Too much? $25 maybe? Free to good home?

I did have one KSL guy that I think was trying to convince me to donate them to him, saying he works for a non-profit drug abuse prevention something-or-other....but his sob story just made me want to give them to ANYONE else instead.

johnsonbz

I will take them for $25. I have been wanting to do more studio/portrait type pics. They look like they fold up pretty small....If serious, I would be happy to take them off your hands.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I will take them for $25. I have been wanting to do more studio/portrait type pics. They look like they fold up pretty small....If serious, I would be happy to take them off your hands.
I am serious. Let's do this!