Snow Wheelin Saturday The 21st

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
hey the pic from the last run will work for the calendar. TAKE MORE though, if you can get more pics or better poser pics thats great. I also need a dry list of the stats of your truck.

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by Skyetone
hey the pic from the last run will work for the calendar. TAKE MORE though, if you can get more pics or better poser pics thats great. I also need a dry list of the stats of your truck.

I'll e-mail you a list and i got a couple more pic's from moab and st george.

O'neal

?????????
I'd like to go.It'd be pretty cool to do some wheelin and meet some new people,athough my tire's suck(halfa$$ed snow/mud 31's but lincoln locked at both end's,and dual cases.

But....what the hey,i'm up for it,if ya'll dont mind me tagging along.

Are you guy's going to meet in kamas at the chevron station on the corner,and what road/trail ya gonna run,i'm just trying to find the fastest way for me,either over the uinta's or down the freeway.

Thank's...

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Originally posted by 84toy
I'd like to go.It'd be pretty cool to do some wheelin and meet some new people,athough my tire's suck(halfa$$ed snow/mud 31's but lincoln locked at both end's,and dual cases.

But....what the hey,i'm up for it,if ya'll dont mind me tagging along.

Are you guy's going to meet in kamas at the chevron station on the corner,and what road/trail ya gonna run,i'm just trying to find the fastest way for me,either over the uinta's or down the freeway.

Thank's...

We would love to have ya along the more the merrier. We meet at my house, i'm a couple blocks from chevron, you'll have to come down the freeway, mirror lake has the gates shut. More info on the trail after the snow comes.

xjc

I give up :(
I want to come but its a long drive. Thanks for posting for everyone though. I've been feelin the itch to play in the snow!:)

O'neal

?????????
Originally posted by 1\4elliptic toy

We would love to have ya along the more the merrier. We meet at my house, i'm a couple blocks from chevron, you'll have to come down the freeway, mirror lake has the gates shut. More info on the trail after the snow comes.

No chit,they have the gate's closed already? that's alright,the freeway will be faster......it's all downhill for me,until I go home:D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Hey, I'd love to make it, but i'm flying out to see my family for Xmas.

Just thought I'd drop a note about the amount of snow out there....I had an awesome time just driving around the lot where I park my truck (before they plowed it).

You guys will have one #*!! of a time!

jd