Northern Utah Snow wheelin?

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Anyone looking for some snow wheelin soon? I hear Northern Utah received a decent amount of white stuff. Next weekend? Where??
We got some snow. It's not a lot, but it's been cold enough to make it stick around for a bit. It's already getting warm enough now that it's gonna be mud by the middle of the week.

Pile of parts

I did a little on Saturday, a little west of @Hickey

Found a road last weekend that looked a little narrow for the truck but I wanted to take some miles of the hike for me and the dogs. Got into a few birds but it really got me thinking how much fun some real snow wheeling would be.

Attachments

• 20211211_082628.jpg
    20211211_082628.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 20211211_082643.jpg
    20211211_082643.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 33

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I did a little on Saturday, a little west of @Hickey

Found a road last weekend that looked a little narrow for the truck but I wanted to take some miles of the hike for me and the dogs. Got into a few birds but it really got me thinking how much fun some real snow wheeling would be.

That looks like a good time!

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Our local club is heading out to the Pony Express trail to Wendover this coming Saturday. I really want to go but I'm afraid it will be mud by then plus I have too much work to do in the shop that I want to have done before Christmas so I can relax and enjoy family time.

Are there some decent trails up around Heber? If so maybe I can talk the wife in to going for a drive between Christmas and New Year's.

Mike

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Wonder how the trails are up around Heber?
There's already quite a bit at higher elevation which is awesome. I nearly went up toward wolf creek this weekend to see but ended up working in the shop instead. There are a few forest roads above Heber that might be fun to check out or even some of the moderate roads up Mirror Lake Highway would be fun with snow.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
100%. You won't find me in the desert again until we get a hard freeze and it stays a couple days.
Yeah it's pretty warm out here today. Rain today and tomorrow. It's gonna snow a little on Thursday and get a little cold, but I don't think it will be quite cold enough to stay frozen through the weekend days.