Northern Utah Snow wheelin?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
12-14 ish in SoJo.

Went to help my SIL get her car out of the place she works, as she got snowed in and stuck last night. We counted 12 cars stuck in the transitions between road and parking lots along the way. I felt bad.. but didn't help a single one. 🤦‍♂️

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
10.5" here. Apparently 7 cars spent the night on the hill by my house. I got home last night while it was raining and have no reason to leave the house. Working remote is the best. I can't believe we used to have to drive to the office in this nonsense.

N-Smooth

We counted 12 cars stuck in the transitions between road and parking lots along the way. I felt bad.. but didn't help a single one. 🤦‍♂️
I only help when somebody asks me. Too much liability to help strangers, unfortunately.

85CUCVKRAWLER

10.5" here. Apparently 7 cars spent the night on the hill by my house. I got home last night while it was raining and have no reason to leave the house. Working remote is the best. I can't believe we used to have to drive to the office in this nonsense.

Out here, it went from 45 degrees and rain to 28 and heavy snow in less than 45 minutes. It was snowing an inch every half hour.

N-Smooth

Out here, it went from 45 degrees and rain to 28 and heavy snow in less than 45 minutes. It was snowing an inch every half hour.
Yeah I was just watching the video on my Ring camera from last night. It records a few seconds every three minutes and it's a pretty drastic change, very quickly.

Tebbsjeep

We got skunked compared to you guys. I only got about 3-4 inches at my house in Ogden. You'd think being up against the mountains we'd get dumped on.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member