Political So now what

Political discussions within

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I thinks it's just as crazy that some people think they would actually change the flag. A sucker is born every day and the media knows how to lure them in.

In related news, what's the current time line for trump to be back in office? I thought it was September?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I'm honestly not particularly well informed about the Trump, Russia thing so I don't get the reference. I guess in my head a politician using foreign entities and governments to meddle in domestic affairs didn't strike me as unusual or unexpected enough to even pay attention. I just assumed they all do ha ha.

But spreading an opinion piece around to try to fan some flames of outrage is silly. There are legitimately people in this country dumb enough to believe that's a legitimate initiative, and fueling their media induced outrage only deepens the imaginary line they see in the sand.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Someone please did prove this....
the Wall Street Journal reports, showing signs of a potential settlement for several lawsuits that claim the U.S. government’s policies left them with lasting psychological effects.

Hell this admin has left me with lasting psychological effects as well can I get some of that? Ohh wait I forgot I’m a white citizen I don’t matter

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Ohh wait I forgot I’m a white citizen I don’t matter

Straight white male Christian for me. I am as evil as they come, and receive no help.

On a real note, I lost almost all of my work back in the 08-09 housing issues. We were hurting pretty bad. We tried to get some gov help. We had only the debt of our home. No credit cards, no car loans, nothing. The gov representative told us that we couldn't get help because we didn't have enough debt and that we should go get title loans on our cars to show that we were more in need. Such a backwards system.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
View attachment 142555Where does it end? This is at work and even the lightest bandages are to dark for the darkest employee

In fairness, band aids were color toned to white folks in the first place. Making them other skin colors isn't odd. If they were originally made for black folks, you bet they would have eventually made them for white folks. Probably much sooner.

ID Bronco

If different color band-aids make people happy, that's cool. That has zero impact on me.
I agree, it makes no difference to anyone's life unless you drink the Koolaid to think that everything is racist, including the color of a band aid. I have never tried to match my skin color when I have a cut. I usually worry about keeping the wound clean. Nothing more. My sixteen year old daughter and I had a conversation today about some stuff they talked about in class today regarding slavery. Part of the discussion we had went like this.

Have you ever heard anything at home that made you think you were, or anyone else was superior or inferior because of race?

She said, "no", and I explained that the only racism in her life is that which is evoked by others who want to utilize it for their gain. Either political or financial.

I'm sure I just can't see it because of my privilage though. :rolleyes:

johngottfredson

Threat Level Midnight
View attachment 142555Where does it end? This is at work and even the lightest bandages are to dark for the darkest employee
Until they come out with the color tone “Scandinavian white” all bandaids are too dark for me. I’ve been discriminated against by Big Bandaid my entire life. Where’s my compensation? #letsgobrandon