Political So now what

Political discussions within

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
We can all agree that Trump is a bad guy and needs to be stopped.

We can all agree that the people who like Trump are the problem and need to be stopped.

We can all agree that anyone who doesn't hate Trump is a problem and needs to be stopped.

Interested to see what the next step is.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We can all agree that Trump is a bad guy and needs to be stopped.

We can all agree that the people who like Trump are the problem and need to be stopped.

We can all agree that anyone who doesn't hate Trump is a problem and needs to be stopped.

Interested to see what the next step is.

I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through 1984 again... It's crazy how accurate it really is.

It's like reading your scriptures.. something new pops out every time ;)

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Not sure how true it is because I read it on the internet. Allegedly, CNN altered the color to have the 1/3 of the building directly behind Biden not be red.

DAA

I'm currently about 3/4 of the way through 1984 again... It's crazy how accurate it really is.

It's like reading your scriptures.. something new pops out every time ;)

I haven't read any scripture since I had Seminary in 10th grade and used to wake up from my nap and lift my head off my folded arms on my desk just long enough to smoke everyone's ass in scripture chase. Teacher both loved and hated me, I think.

But anyway, yeah, I noticed that reading scripture - in probably a 180 degree opposite way than you do. But 1984? Oh, hell yeah...

- DAA

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
As if things couldn't get crazier...
FBI's raiding Mike Lindell the My Pillow and taking his cell phone. :spork:

Yea I'm sorry I don't see anything other than banana republic motives here.
They are probably watching this thread and @Greg & @Herzog are going to have the servers seized and then they are coming after all of us.

:spork::spork::spork::spork::spork::spork::spork::spork::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
An honest question here.........Is the DC establishment so scared of DJT that they need to criminalize him. You can't honestly believe that if there was something to convict him on that it would not have come out in the last 6 years? If we are moving that much to being a Banana Republic, why have they not just given him the Kennedy treatment since there are the theories and belief's that he was taken out by the .gov?

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Not sure how you define celebrity, but I can’t think of a non celebrity that became president. Shoot, you have to be a celebrity to even get invited to the debates.
Actually, in terms of political celebrities, Trump wasn’t one. TV? Sure.