Political So now what

Political discussions within

Pike2350

That dude is insane.

Opposing tinfoil hat on: what if Trump is now the one trying to rig the next election???

I get it, that is a thought that most on here couldn't even fathom...it all has to be a huge conspiracy against Trump right. :rofl:

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
That dude is insane.

Opposing tinfoil hat on: what if Trump is now the one trying to rig the next election???

I get it, that is a thought that most on here couldn't even fathom...it all has to be a huge conspiracy against Trump right. :rofl:
I'm sure those 2am abnormalities will be covered by the media then....

Attachments

• BidenF.jpg
    BidenF.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
That dude is insane.

Please explain how he is trying to rig the next election. I am not being sarcastic just interested in how you think he has the ability to rig an election.

I’ll state that IMHO he has no ability or power to change voting laws like states did in 2020 by going around their state legislature. It is written into each states constitution that voting laws are only changed by the legislature.

Pike2350

Please explain how he is trying to rig the next election. I am not being sarcastic just interested in how you think he has the ability to rig an election.

I’ll state that IMHO he has no ability or power to change voting laws like states did in 2020 by going around their state legislature. It is written into each states constitution that voting laws are only changed by the legislature.
I don't think anyone has the power or ability to rig a national election. On a local level, sure....but national, no way. I don't think the voting law changes rigged anything. Given the knowledge and knee jerk reaction that pretty almost state had for Covid, it is NO surprise that many states tried to ease the congestion and crowds that in person voting can cause. Granted, I'm not saying those changes were legal according to each states constitution....I just don't see them as election rigging measures in any way.

Also, why is it that Utah, who has done mail in ballots for years (and is arguably successful at it) is now having that challenged? I feel that the right is trying to go after almost every perceived way an election could have been rigged and change it. Even if there is no evidence of it happening (in Utah anyway)
Just google 2016 election rigged. The media, and a million companies/groups/etc all claim it was.

but in 2020, the claim that it was rigged is a conspiracy.
It was meant mostly in jest.

I don't believe in vast conspiracies like so many on the right (these days) I don't believe there is/was a huge combined nationwide effort to rig the 2020 election (nor any election really) Of course both sides try and sway the election in various ways....and in today's world I think there is more evidence of that...but I don't believe it is some large multi-jurisdictional effort to hack machines, use mules, add votes, etc. To me it's not much different then ghost hunting. There is usually a logical, (although maybe not agreeable to many) answer as to what happened that, when looked at without the full context can be seen as a ghost, or in this case a rigged election.

I feel the results from 2020 are strange...but not anywhere near a conspiracy level. By 10:30am the day after the election it was only 227/214. The final results didn't come about until later. There was no immediate jump in Biden's numbers over night. Hell as of midnight it was 210/204. So the whole theory of overnight vote harvesting is a bit far fetched.

Anyway, I'll leave the sarcasm out since it apparently wasn't taken too well. However, my 2nd point about people on this board stands true.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I don't think anyone has the power or ability to rig a national election. On a local level, sure....but national, no way. I don't think the voting law changes rigged anything. Given the knowledge and knee jerk reaction that pretty almost state had for Covid, it is NO surprise that many states tried to ease the congestion and crowds that in person voting can cause. Granted, I'm not saying those changes were legal according to each states constitution....I just don't see them as election rigging measures in any way.

Also, why is it that Utah, who has done mail in ballots for years (and is arguably successful at it) is now having that challenged? I feel that the right is trying to go after almost every perceived way an election could have been rigged and change it. Even if there is no evidence of it happening (in Utah anyway)
I don't disagree with what you have said here, but your original statement references Trump rigging elections. Are you just throwing Trump into the argument because it makes it emotional to you?

Pike2350

I don't disagree with what you have said here, but your original statement references Trump rigging elections. Are you just throwing Trump into the argument because it makes it emotional to you?

Non It is meant as sarcasm. I am throwing him in because Lindell is an avid Trump supporter. Lindell, who has numerous times claimed to know and have proof of voting machines being hacked, and now in contact with an election official and now under investigation. It was in jest....apparently missed by you.

I am also throwing it out there because if 1 side can rig the election....why is it impossible to think it could be the other side? Trump is the other side for the most part.

Mouse

Trying to wheel
Supporting Member
I am also throwing it out there because if 1 side can rig the election....why is it impossible to think it could be the other side? Trump is the other side for the most part.

I think I disagree with this assertion - I think Trump is essentially on neither "side," almost equally hated by both

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Non It is meant as sarcasm. I am throwing him in because Lindell is an avid Trump supporter. Lindell, who has numerous times claimed to know and have proof of voting machines being hacked, and now in contact with an election official and now under investigation. It was in jest....apparently missed by you.

I think your sarcasm is missed by most and interpreted as TDS

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I think I disagree with this assertion - I think Trump is essentially on neither "side," almost equally hated by both
He's firmly on his own side. If you're not on team trump, then you're against team trump and have to deal with the wrath of his sect. That's why a lot of Republicans side with him, because he is a demagogue with a following larger than their own. Politicians will politic, and as they say, if you can't beat him then join him.

ID Bronco

Nearly everyone (on this board and in general) says they don't like either side and then they don't like it when Trump comes along with another option. I find it interesting that many people who are many of the things Trump is hate him. IE: Arrogant, smart alecs, free thinkers, dominating type A personalities. I fit many of those categories but I like Trumps policies, I loved the outcomes of the policies and I kind of like it when he would bait the Dems and they would take the bait to look foolish.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Nearly everyone (on this board and in general) says they don't like either side and then they don't like it when Trump comes along with another option. I find it interesting that many people who are many of the things Trump is hate him. IE: Arrogant, smart alecs, free thinkers, dominating type A personalities. I fit many of those categories but I like Trumps policies, I loved the outcomes of the policies and I kind of like it when he would bait the Dems and they would take the bait to look foolish.
This^^^^^^^

I don't care for Trump the person. But many people who have gotten to the level he is don't get there by walking both sides of the fence. They know how to play both sides of the fence. I will agree that Trump could be a little more diplomatic and choose his fights better when he was President, but he is a fighter and we have never seen a President under the kind of personal and professional attack he was under. Either he has done everything within what the law allows him to do as a business man or he has brought new meaning to the term "Teflon Don". I cannot imagine that after the last 6 years they do not know everything about him including how many times a day he takes a sh!t.

Is Trumps womanizing history any worse than Bill Clinton.....no, but he never got a blow job from an intern in the oval office. Everybody knew about Bills womanizing before he became President, just like they knew about Trump. You can question his character as much as you want and much of it is probably valid for arguments sake, but turn that around and show me any politician on either side who you cannot find issues of character. Some may be womanizing, some may be drinking, some may be questionable insider trading. The ones you can find, will never be President.

Here is the final irony........ I will make more money this year under Biden than I have ever made in my life, but I would take Trump and his policies back any day because I know he is better for the country. I guess I can't be called a self serving a$$hole........but I do accept people just calling me an a$$hole in general.:D:D:D:D:D:D

Coco

This. I don't love Trump, but I kind of like Trump :rofl: His ego was YUUUUGE, but his policies were awesome, and he actually got sht done when all others just like to talk. I did kind of enjoy all the people that would get pissed with his mean tweets, but at the same time I thought it was really silly to have our president on twitter so much. I can't help but think dems are trying so hard to put him away/keep him from running in any way possible, because he actually did a damn good job, and they are afraid to have him back in office. I know my opinion is nothing more than that, but when the guy has NO experience running a country, and gets stuff done, and all our elected officials haven't done jack in their 30 + years in gov? I am sorry, but something is not adding up...

Last edited:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
For me, to put it simply, if the election was today and between Biden and Trump only. I vote Trump without a second thought. I just can’t imagine people voting the other way, after all that’s going on right now.

Hopefully we will have better options from all parties in two years.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Just finished watching it. Pretty interesting. Maybe I missed it, but I got the impression that all these people dying are not getting autopsy's? And if they are getting them what is being listed as COD? These protein/blood clot thingys are being discovered by embalmers and not doctors. Is that strange to anyone else?

Let's say this is all intentional. The covid vaccine is intended to reduce the worlds population. The graphs shown in the video show huge spikes in deaths in 2021, but they all showed huge drops from the 2021 numbers going into 2022. So what are we to expect going forward? So far the deaths haven't really put a dent in the worlds population and now it looks like it fizzing out. Perhaps not enough people reacted to the drug like they hoped would?

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
I bought this book after listening to Mike Rowe's podcast where he interviewed the author. I haven't read it yet, but am diving in during the holiday slowdown.

If you want to give it a listen - Episode 285: Scream Inside Your Heart. https://mikerowe.com/podcast/

1670997596240.png

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I bought this book after listening to Mike Rowe's podcast where he interviewed the author. I haven't read it yet, but am diving in during the holiday slowdown.

If you want to give it a listen - Episode 285: Scream Inside Your Heart. https://mikerowe.com/podcast/

View attachment 154871

Interested in your take on it