Political So now what

Political discussions within

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Omg

🤣
Is it deleted already? Keeps taking me to the login page thats it.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Worked for me. I'm 😳

He has to be aware that saying exists, right? Is he kept that much in the dark?
I have a feeling that its simply a reflection of how disconnected from the common man he actually is. I would however, make that comment about many of the politicians in this country. Not all perhaps, but certainly many.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Will the names be dropped now that Gislaine is guilty? Just how many people did her and Epstein blackmail with video on their island?

Prince Andrew seems panicked. This was forwarded to me this morning:

I have my reservations, I'm suprised Maxwell trial completed... The arkanacide squad must be on break.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Will the names be dropped now that Gislaine is guilty? Just how many people did her and Epstein blackmail with video on their island?

Prince Andrew seems panicked. This was forwarded to me this morning:

I have my reservations, I'm suprised Maxwell trial completed... The arkanacide squad must be on break.

Shouldn't the proceedings be public record? I would hope names are dropped, whomever they are

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Shouldn't the proceedings be public record? I would hope names are dropped, whomever they are
Depends if there's more cases lining up. A bunch of the files were resealed after the yesterday. And I agree. They need to come out, it's gonna be people on both sides of the isle getting named... if it happens.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Depends if there's more cases lining up. A bunch of the files were resealed after the yesterday. And I agree. They need to come out, it's gonna be people on both sides of the isle getting named... if it happens.

That's a solid point. Hopefully ALL involved are prosecuted to fullest extent of the law if there are reasons for them to be.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm almost always happy I live in Utah were the majority of the idiocracy is avoided, now this.

There needs to be a sliding scale, something like an 18/12 rule. If you are over 18 and have sex with someone under 12, you get put on the list and have no rights. It get's messy with 18/16 type cases. I had a friend who had to register as a sex offender because the girl he was dating was 14 but driving a car (she stole from her mother) and told him she was 17, he was 18. However, I don't think that is what this bill is about.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Over the past year, facts have emerged that suggest there was a plot by high-ranking FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials in the Obama administration, acting under color of law, to exonerate Hillary Clinton of federal crimes and then, if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump and his campaign for colluding with Russia to steal the presidency. This conduct was not based on mere bias, as has been widely claimed, but rather on deeply felt animus toward Trump and his agenda.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Please read knowing you are reading the truth about the so called 5 murders and lack of any weapons found on individuals. Only one person was killed by a police officer. No police were killed at the scene. In reference to Jan 6 hoax.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Over the past year, facts have emerged that suggest there was a plot by high-ranking FBI and Department of Justice (DOJ) officials in the Obama administration, acting under color of law, to exonerate Hillary Clinton of federal crimes and then, if she lost the election, to frame Donald Trump and his campaign for colluding with Russia to steal the presidency. This conduct was not based on mere bias, as has been widely claimed, but rather on deeply felt animus toward Trump and his agenda.
Did you see this in an interview or read in some coverage? I'm just interested in reading further on this topic. Not too much surprises me anymore in regards to the US government.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Did you see this in an interview or read in some coverage? I'm just interested in reading further on this topic. Not too much surprises me anymore in regards to the US government.
I can't remember if this was from European Conservatives and Reformists (ECR) Party "The Conservative" or "Imprimis" by Hillsdale College, Another good source is "The Epoch Times".

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
I thought I replied to this but can not find it so will reply again. I get most of my Info from "Imprimis" by Hillsdale College, "The Epoch Times", "The daily Signal" "The Conservative" by the ECR party.

European Conservatives and Reformists (ECR) Party