Political So now what

Political discussions within

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
So i'm not ready to put my tin foil cap on :spork: and drink all the koolaid, but certainly believe there is enough compelling evidence in that video to start a federal and local investigation. It's not shocking to me at all that this has been squashed under the table as much as it has. If any of that video and information obtained, or the "lack" of video where its supposed to be is even remotely true. Every American in the country should be infuriated. Shame on the people dropping those ballots, and shame on local and federal government for devoting zero resources that we know of to this but openly tracking and prosecuting anyone involved in Jan 6. Every single person that was observed doing this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Also thanks a lot now I want to keep my cell phone in a pop tart foil at all times.
What's the cliff notes? Or how do we watch it?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

let the social credit score games begin!
That's not what this is, it's just your loving governor, who literally said she doesn't need data or a reason to keep you from your rights, making sure everyone is safe.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
To be fair, W Bush had teleprompter issues too.

The harsh truth is that there is literally nobody in their 70s that's qualified to lead a country. They are essentially unhirable in the workforce, generally a little awkward, and at least slightly detached from reality.

There, I said it.

hell, even in my 40s I'm conscious that I'm probably only 60% as mentally acute as 10-15 years ago. I'm still young enough to remember the difference, but I suspect that too will fade with time.

"Age is no better, hardly so well, qualified for an instructor as youth, for it has not profited so much as it has lost."
HDT

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
To be fair, W Bush had teleprompter issues too.

The harsh truth is that there is literally nobody in their 70s that's qualified to lead a country. They are essentially unhirable in the workforce, generally a little awkward, and at least slightly detached from reality.

There, I said it.

hell, even in my 40s I'm conscious that I'm probably only 60% as mentally acute as 10-15 years ago. I'm still young enough to remember the difference, but I suspect that too will fade with time.

"Age is no better, hardly so well, qualified for an instructor as youth, for it has not profited so much as it has lost."
HDT
Totally agree. We have a minimum age to become president, I think it's past time we set a maximum age. Should apply to congress too. Term limits are great in theory but I think they would just through a fresh set of untrained Senators to the lobbyists. Setting an upper age limit would at least get rid of several people on both teams that I think need to go.