Political So now what

Political discussions within

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
After dealing with John Curtis on the Emery Public Lands bill and confronting about outright lies and watching his staff rescue him from the conversation, this latest release from Project Veritas does not surprise me in the least.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
And the follow up video

And he was still caught lying, even on his resignation call! :rofl: That was good

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Y'all should give 2000 Mules a watch...

So i'm not ready to put my tin foil cap on :spork: and drink all the koolaid, but certainly believe there is enough compelling evidence in that video to start a federal and local investigation. It's not shocking to me at all that this has been squashed under the table as much as it has. If any of that video and information obtained, or the "lack" of video where its supposed to be is even remotely true. Every American in the country should be infuriated. Shame on the people dropping those ballots, and shame on local and federal government for devoting zero resources that we know of to this but openly tracking and prosecuting anyone involved in Jan 6. Every single person that was observed doing this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Also thanks a lot now I want to keep my cell phone in a pop tart foil at all times.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
So i'm not ready to put my tin foil cap on :spork: and drink all the koolaid, but certainly believe there is enough compelling evidence in that video to start a federal and local investigation. It's not shocking to me at all that this has been squashed under the table as much as it has. If any of that video and information obtained, or the "lack" of video where its supposed to be is even remotely true. Every American in the country should be infuriated. Shame on the people dropping those ballots, and shame on local and federal government for devoting zero resources that we know of to this but openly tracking and prosecuting anyone involved in Jan 6. Every single person that was observed doing this should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Also thanks a lot now I want to keep my cell phone in a pop tart foil at all times.
What's the cliff notes? Or how do we watch it?