Political So now what

Political discussions within

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
East Salt Lake/Holladay Appraised value $1,000,000. 2021 tax assessment $926,000. 2022 tax assessment $1,135,000

Herriman/Hi country Estates Appraised in 2020 for $555K, Appraised now $800K. 2021 Assessment $473K. 2022 Assessment $615K

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
East Salt Lake/Holladay: Appraised value $1,000,000. 2021 tax assessment $926,000. 2022 tax assessment $1,135,000

Herriman/Hi country Estates: Appraised in 2020 for $555K, Appraised now $800K. 2021 Assessment $473K. 2022 Assessment $615K

Avenues Condo: Appraised value $505k, 2021 assessment $269k. 2022 assessment $327k

The first one makes me question my value :ugh: but the second 2 are more like what I expected. Tax assessments are still significantly less than appraised value.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
After 4 years of literally blaming trump for everything under the Sun, I’m fascinated by how quiet democrats are considering how outwardly terrible and destructive the new administration is.
“Best recovery ever jack”

Fwiw, the inflation is BECAUSE the economy recovered so aggressively.

Obviously none of our current economic position has anything to do with the decisions of any previous administration's (going back decades). Despite Trump and Biden claiming otherwise, the President still doesn't control gas prices and economics still don't exist in a vacuum.

I'm as anti partisan as it gets. Financially conservative to moderate, socially liberal. But forever a skeptic. I think Biden isn't any more fit for office than Trump, but at least he attempts to hide the fact he's just making it up as he goes (kind of like parenting). Trump is a career narcissistic conman who at least understood he didn't have to mask his rhetoric because the demo he wanted to appeal to wasn't going to care or question anyway. People just believe him because they want to and it makes them feel better knowing they aren't alone. He's as close to a religion as a human being can be

.. And honestly I just enjoy sitting back and watching the echo chamber.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks

Obviously none of our current economic position has anything to do with the decisions of any previous administration's (going back decades). Despite Trump and Biden claiming otherwise, the President still doesn't control gas prices and economics still don't exist in a vacuum.

I'm as anti partisan as it gets. Financially conservative to moderate, socially liberal. But forever a skeptic. I think Biden isn't any more fit for office than Trump, but at least he attempts to hide the fact he's just making it up as he goes (kind of like parenting). Trump is a career narcissistic conman who at least understood he didn't have to mask his rhetoric because the demo he wanted to appeal to wasn't going to care or question anyway. People just believe him because they want to and it makes them feel better knowing they aren't alone. He's as close to a religion as a human being can be

I'm also bipolar politically but I am very disheartened by watching the echo chambers. I have always thought people had some core values. The last 3 or 4 years, especially the last 2 years, I've come to realize the mass of people just want someone to dislike, look down upon, hate and blame. The flip flopping by so many people on issues that seem pretty cut and dried to me is baffling. The inconsistency is crazy. If you believe something, you should hold to that even when it isn't convenient to you personally at the moment.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
In this context, that satisfies the definition of a cult.
Ya, it's got a little bit of both actually. He tries to make the higher power to be America and service to him is service to that higher power. It's also a generally more mainstream belief system, although outdated IMO, so it doesn't stand out as being total lunacy. It probably sways more to the cult side since his followers loyalty is towards him, nor the "higher power" he claims to serve.

My org comm degree was like 90% stuff like this. Too bad I was too busy wheelin back then to pay much attention lol

J Kimmel

Flooding the market repeatedly with billions and billions of spending bills isn’t helping us. The president doesn’t control energy prices but his domestic policies towards energy haven’t helped.
Maybe for some reason they didn’t want to be profitable during the previous administration that could be.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Flooding the market repeatedly with billions and billions of spending bills isn’t helping us. The president doesn’t control energy prices but his domestic policies towards energy haven’t helped.
Maybe for some reason they didn’t want to be profitable during the previous administration that could be.
I'm as certain as can be that it's some sort of conspiracy, because typically during Republican fiscal policy businesses tend to make an effort to be less profitable. After all, that is the easier way to explain away absurdly complicated issues like international economics during a once-in-a-generation pandemic, financial policy to minimize economic impact during a never-before-seen modern pandemic, and creating a "soft landing" after an unexpected and unprecedented red-hot economic recovery that also coincided with global supply chain issues that created GLOBALlIZED inflation that hasn't been seeing in decades. That's just a given.

It's probably easier on the pro-Trump side to take credit for a strong economic position pre-pandemic (or do I mean "Plandemic" amiright or amiright :spork:;);):spork:?) than to blame the current administration for creating inflation. If anything, Trump benefits from this more than anyone because he can blame this on Biden and ignore trivial details like defunding the Global Health Security and Biodefense team in 2018 who's entire mission was to prepare framework and preparedness for things like, say, a pandemic. But, again, that's and Obama-era piece of government that was almost certainly funded by the Jewish controlled Italian Secret Service, under the direction of the Rothchild's who, not surprisingly, are under the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci himself so it was clearly a political stunt to create a false sense of Democratic-created preparedness for a "plandemic (amiright or amiright?)" of the China-Virus (no nationalistic bravado there) that everyone knew was coming. Trump took the bait, defunded the GHSB team thus saving the economy from costly government spending, then took the PR hit for not having any sort of action plan in place in the event of a pandemic, thus making the red hot economy stall just long enough for him to lose an election (and threaten the process in the process), blame the inflation and post pandemic struggles on the Democrats, then resurface as we are starting to stabilize to take credit for said recovery. I mean, it's like the nose on my face.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm as certain as can be that it's some sort of conspiracy, because typically during Republican fiscal policy businesses tend to make an effort to be less profitable. After all, that is the easier way to explain away absurdly complicated issues like international economics during a once-in-a-generation pandemic, financial policy to minimize economic impact during a never-before-seen modern pandemic, and creating a "soft landing" after an unexpected and unprecedented red-hot economic recovery that also coincided with global supply chain issues that created GLOBALlIZED inflation that hasn't been seeing in decades. That's just a given.

It's probably easier on the pro-Trump side to take credit for a strong economic position pre-pandemic (or do I mean "Plandemic" amiright or amiright :spork:;);):spork:?) than to blame the current administration for creating inflation. If anything, Trump benefits from this more than anyone because he can blame this on Biden and ignore trivial details like defunding the Global Health Security and Biodefense team in 2018 who's entire mission was to prepare framework and preparedness for things like, say, a pandemic. But, again, that's and Obama-era piece of government that was almost certainly funded by the Jewish controlled Italian Secret Service, under the direction of the Rothchild's who, not surprisingly, are under the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci himself so it was clearly a political stunt to create a false sense of Democratic-created preparedness for a "plandemic (amiright or amiright?)" of the China-Virus (no nationalistic bravado there) that everyone knew was coming. Trump took the bait, defunded the GHSB team thus saving the economy from costly government spending, then took the PR hit for not having any sort of action plan in place in the event of a pandemic, thus making the red hot economy stall just long enough for him to lose an election (and threaten the process in the process), blame the inflation and post pandemic struggles on the Democrats, then resurface as we are starting to stabilize to take credit for said recovery. I mean, it's like the nose on my face.

This goes all the way back to Benedict Arnold. Come on