Political So now what

Political discussions within

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
At this point I'm still unvaccinated, have no plans to ever get the covid shots, and question any company that still has it as a requirement.
Same. Congrats on holding strong under the pressure of billions of dollars of propaganda, good sir.

But now you need to question whether or not your racism is due to global warming. Better think deep about it.

ID Bronco

Unvaccinated, that's not a badge of honor or anything, just a reality. I cancelled my Canadian pike fishing trip for later this month because they won't let me in. I'm ok with that, I feel bad for the Canadians and the fishing folks not getting paid for my trip.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Unvaccinated, that's not a badge of honor or anything, just a reality. I cancelled my Canadian pike fishing trip for later this month because they won't let me in. I'm ok with that, I feel bad for the Canadians and the fishing folks not getting paid for my trip.
Put me in this category. We just booked a Greek Isle cruise for September 2023 for my wife's 25th anniversary of her 25th birthday. Right now the cruise company requires proof of vax. My hope is that they drop that by next year. If not, I think I know somebody who will "give" me a shot in my 3rd ass cheek.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry when I watch this.

I think this shows me that the IRS agents have no more of a desire to carry a gun than we want them to. Not one of those agents was excited about what they were doing. And if that is the type of 'training' they are getting, I don't ever foresee them every actually being in this type of situation. looks a lot more like a 'check the box' training scenario so that they meet some government mandate.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I don’t know whether I should laugh or cry when I watch this.

Yikes the amount of flagging and lack of situational awareness or lack of control of that low stress scenario is terrifying to me if they are being given weapons.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
DC has become all about the theatre of it all. I really saw this change in the Obama administration when they were using Hollywood producers as advisors for their public appearance. My big question in regards to the above picture is this......

What color lighting is usually projected onto this building?

I am guessing it is not red and the red was used to create an ominous feeling to the speech.