sod

Caleb

back when I did my yard (a few years ago) I went through Aposhian (sp?) Gardens...they were like $0.17 and they also delivered to me for free cause I am just down the road from them, if you add in delivery I bet they will be just as much as what you have found.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Supergper said:
back when I did my yard (a few years ago) I went through Aposhian (sp?) Gardens...they were like $0.17 and they also delivered to me for free cause I am just down the road from them, if you add in delivery I bet they will be just as much as what you have found.
I have used them also, good prices, and you can buy the sod by the piece.

CJJ92yj

I jsut bought 3500 square feet of sod last year from these dudes.

http://www.cacheturf.com/index.php?pg=aboutus

It grows ultra fast, almost too fast. Once it was established, we watered it extremely little compared to the grass we had in the front yard. They were the cheapest I was able to find at the time. Kind of far away, but free delivery as far as Salt Lake county.

toad7382

thanks guys, i appreciate the help!!

the only problem i think we will run into IS delivery, we live in utah county and most dont wanna deliver there.

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
toad7382 said:
thanks guys, i appreciate the help!!

the only problem i think we will run into IS delivery, we live in utah county and most dont wanna deliver there.

Have you called Valley Turf? We own a landscaping co. and there the ppl we always use, good price and the sod is almost always very healthy. They are right off the Highland/Alpine exit

toad7382

Tiny said:
Have you called Valley Turf? We own a landscaping co. and there the ppl we always use, good price and the sod is almost always very healthy. They are right off the Highland/Alpine exit

I actuallyjust found & called them, they are also $0.21 per sq ft. We will probably go with them, and they have free delivery wednesday & thursday or only $0.01 per sq. ft for every other day.