Software for copying PS2 and Xbox games

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Anyone have software that does this? Looking for something *cheap* ;) or free :D . Would be nice if it copied DVD's too. I tried DVD Wizard Pro and it doesn't work. Anything else out there?

Brad

The artist formerly known as Redrock5.9
PierCed_3 said:
Anyone have software that does this? Looking for something *cheap* ;) or free :D . Would be nice if it copied DVD's too. I tried DVD Wizard Pro and it doesn't work. Anything else out there?

Well, since I'm assuming you have both of them modded to play copied games and unsiged software, then you would use DVD2XBOX on the Xbox to copy the DVD to the hard drive or you would build an xISO files grabbed from the original game via FTP. Have no idea on the PS2 part.

Brad

PierCed_3 said:
DVD Shrink works well with DVD's, but my friend needs one to copy games. He asked if I could help him out. I doubt he has the Xbox or PS2 Modified.

Can't be done if they are not modified.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
if he has a moded xbox he can just download the games onto his HD, tell him not to use live though because microsoft flashes moded xboxs

Brad

onetuff76 said:
if he has a moded xbox he can just download the games onto his HD, tell him not to use live though because microsoft flashes moded xboxs

If it's modded than I have the solution posted above. Depending on his mod, he may still be able to use Live, I can disable my mod and boot to the standard MS dashboard by holding my power button for a few seconds (Xecutor 3).

The Playstation DVDs might be readable on a PC such that a good DVD/CD software (Nero/Alcohol) could duplicate them.

I just swapped out my 160GB for a 400GB in my Xbox yesterday. :eek: Sure hope Cody doesn't set his sights on me.

DSC00641 (Large).JPG

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
Cool... Never seen the inside of a Xbox before... that's just a standard hard drive :eek: . Looks like a standard PC in there, without the visible motherboard.