For Sale *SOLD* Riding Lawnmower

Evolved

Less-Known Member
Asking Price
$100.00
Condition
Used
My father in law recently passed and we are in the process of cleaning his estate out. He had a riding lawn mower that worked great a few years back but has sat since then (probably 2 years). I don’t know exactly what is wrong with it but my BIL said he remembers my FIL saying something about the starter? The model is an LT1000, not sure about the year. The price is definitely OBO. We will have to remove a section of the fence to get it out of the yard but that’s easy. Also, I’m not delivering this thing anywhere. Sorry. You want it, bring some muscle or a trailer 😀

edit: just found a brand new carb and air filter for it. Both in boxes stored inside.

PM me or shoot me a text if interested.
Andy
8ohhhh1-six33-twentyeight23
Located in east Layton.

Attachments

• 9669CBDC-5195-4505-9FD4-1FAB12D1A9D9.jpeg
    9669CBDC-5195-4505-9FD4-1FAB12D1A9D9.jpeg
    591.9 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

ID Bronco

Is there a certain age that you need to be before you can mow your lawn on a riding lawn mower?
For me it's when they can reach everything, I just put a strap on the seat to engage the weight sensor and they are all set. Yes, I am a poor father that puts safety on the back burner on occasion. It's tougher now with the zero turn, they can get way more crazy than the old Craftsman.