For Sale SOLD Rossi matched pair 410 / 22lr combo

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Asking Price
$170
This is a great gun. maybe 50 rounds total through each barrel. We bought this one and left it in the truck for a snake gun while camping. The shotgun was great to dispatch any needed pests, and the 22lr was fun for the kids to plink a little. Fits into a small carry bag. I have a sling and 2 boxes of 410 shells to go with it. $170

.IMG_3516.jpgIMG_3517.jpgIMG_3518.jpgIMG_3519.jpgIMG_3520.jpg

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
This is a great gun. maybe 50 rounds total through each barrel. We bought this one and left it in the truck for a snake gun while camping. The shotgun was great to dispatch any needed pests, and the 22lr was fun for the kids to plink a little. Fits into a small carry bag. I have a sling and 2 boxes of 410 shells to go with it. $170

.View attachment 156903View attachment 156904View attachment 156905View attachment 156906View attachment 156907
I have one of those in 17HMR. They are a great little truck gun for varmints/snakes/ pedos.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I would like to get in line for this gun. I can mail a check to hold it, but could take some weeks before I can pick it up if that works for you.

I can only sell to a Utah resident without getting an FFL involved. You show to be in Wy.. are you in Utah now?

Last edited:

rholbrook

I got a Rossi 22 pump when I was 12. Over the past 46 years I have put a ton of shells through it without any hiccups. By far my favorite 22lr rifle. I wish I had seen this when you posted it.