Free SOLD - SeaRider 360 Catamaran/Windsurfer

Condition
Used
SeaRider 360 Catamaran/Windsurfer. 4'6" x 11' with 17' mast. Was originally advertised as a "car toppable" catamaran made to sail like a windsurfer. I guess that 'car-toppable' could be true with a real full-size car/truck/van. I've always intended to get it fixed up, but I have way too many projects and this one must go. Looks like it would be a lot of fun and it is mostly there. Sails and battens are in ok condition - have been stored inside until the last month or two. Rigging is there, but could likely stand to be refreshed.

Needs:
- The mast base is broken. This is a replaceable rubber connector where the mast meets the hull. This item is similar to most windsurfers have for the mast if you are familiar with that.
- The wood rudders and daggerboard are in bad shape need to be refinished.
- It is missing the boom.
- Broken bolt that ties the foresail bracket to one of the front hulls will need to be drilled out.

I will help you load it. Did I mention the price is right? Text, PM, or Call Eric (in that order of preference) eight-oh-one 49991six-two

First photo is an example I found on the internet. The rest are of the actual item.

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 39
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg