some dumb a$$ rolling down the escalator

grinch

inner city redneck
My good friend and partner in crime flopped the narrowed k5 blazeron its side down in moab. He also rolled 2 times in the proving grounds, running the trail with the unimogs..... Hmmmmm..... Steve if im gonna spot you for UROC you gotta try and not turn turtle on every course;)
I only have one pic on the computer right now but it sure was funny.....
34884723pvaTLM_ph

Ryan

Hey, whoever that is was in the same campground as us at Safari. I think we talked to the guy driving the narrowed Blazer for a minute. We were in the first camping spot on the left, OD green Cruiser with tan cage and tubed rear, and narrowed grey/silver Early Bronco, white 4-door Superduty tow vehicle.

Parker

Nice pic...

That thing is pretty cool, first narrowed blazer I've seen attempted. It was down at Factory having the cage bent and I got to check it out. How did it fair on Proving Grounds?

grinch

inner city redneck
Ya we were in the same campground as you guys... I drive the green cj 8 that has had the bed cut off.....Steve is the long hair with the blazer....
It did great in the proving grounds it climed up everything except the second to the last oblticle(he rolled 2 times on it).
I also have a pic of it climbing a new hill by pottao salad...
34886282Hsbfzf_ph

grinch

inner city redneck
The sides are going back on the blazer soon so it wont just be a cage anymore... And Moab helped us find a few bugs that are currently being worked out. All in all it was a good trip.