Southern Idaho/ Northern Utah.........

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I'm mostly guaging interest on this one.......everyone lives in the southland it seems.....

On Saturday I am in hopes of heading to Bloomington lake one last time before the snow becomes too much deeper. For those who don't know I usually take the route that goes from Franklin ID up Cub river. It's mostly mild dirt road, but there are two or three pretty technical spots expecially in the mud/snow. Lot's of scenery/wildlife, and the year around ice caves are pretty cool too.

If anyone is interested/has questions let me know, I don't know for sure if I have work off yet or not, but If i do I'm going for sure...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm mostly guaging interest on this one.......everyone lives in the southland it seems.....

On Saturday I am in hopes of heading to Bloomington lake one last time before the snow becomes too much deeper. For those who don't know I usually take the route that goes from Franklin ID up Cub river. It's mostly mild dirt road, but there are two or three pretty technical spots expecially in the mud/snow. Lot's of scenery/wildlife, and the year around ice caves are pretty cool too.

If anyone is interested/has questions let me know, I don't know for sure if I have work off yet or not, but If i do I'm going for sure...

I'll be near Franklin Basin with a gun in my hand. I don't know if I'll have the 'Jeep' yet or not (still waiting on some axle shafts and joints to show up). Sorta in the same area, but not really.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I guess one of southern Idaho's best kept secrets will remain just that....Secret.

FYI For those who ride dirtbikes:

Dirtrider magazine placed a trail in this area in the Top 10 best trails in the USA. Pretty Sweet!

mr b

I would go but my x -over steering got here yesterday! As for anyone thinking of going, rotbox is right on with the good views.:)

carsmell

:D OH YEAH!!! Don't even try to keep up.What it takes a total of 15 minutes to put crossover on and for Mr.B it should only take 3.Come onOH YEAH:rofl: