Spaggyroe's scratch built early Bronco build.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
@spaggyroe How’s that suspension treating you? I’m about to start building the drive train and suspension to that EB I mentioned a long time ago. I’d love a good quality bolt in kit. Is wild horses the way to go? James Duff? Is 3.5” good for 35” tires? What’s with all the dual shock kits offered in suspension kits? Are they needed or just stuck in the 90’s?It’s gotta handle great on the street. Doubt this will every see dirt.
Thanks.

RockChucker

Speaking of this beaut...I saw you cruising past Pacos Tacos by the Roller Mills in Lehi last Friday. No way it wasn't you....silver and super clean. Man that thing is purdy and sounds soooo good.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
@spaggyroe How’s that suspension treating you? I’m about to start building the drive train and suspension to that EB I mentioned a long time ago. I’d love a good quality bolt in kit. Is wild horses the way to go? James Duff? Is 3.5” good for 35” tires? What’s with all the dual shock kits offered in suspension kits? Are they needed or just stuck in the 90’s?It’s gotta handle great on the street. Doubt this will every see dirt.
Thanks.

Mine is a mish-mash of Duff and W.H. parts. I prefer the W.H. springs, but the Duff radius arms are awesome. Super beefy, corrects caster, corrects the bind on the rear radius arm bushing... Duff's has a nice 4-link kit for the rear which I would love to have. A buddy of mine has it and it's clearly a better riding setup. To clear 35's, you might want to consider a 1" body lift as well. For reference, mine has a 3.5" suspension and 2" body lift. The dual shock kits are a relic from the past I.M.O. Now that we have GOOD shock options, duals are unnecessary. Feel free to hit me up if I can be of any help. Also, I have some odds and ends bronco leftover parts if you need stuff.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Speaking of this beaut...I saw you cruising past Pacos Tacos by the Roller Mills in Lehi last Friday. No way it wasn't you....silver and super clean. Man that thing is purdy and sounds soooo good.

Yup, that was me. :)
I live just about 2 miles south of there.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Mine is a mish-mash of Duff and W.H. parts. I prefer the W.H. springs, but the Duff radius arms are awesome. Super beefy, corrects caster, corrects the bind on the rear radius arm bushing... Duff's has a nice 4-link kit for the rear which I would love to have. A buddy of mine has it and it's clearly a better riding setup. To clear 35's, you might want to consider a 1" body lift as well. For reference, mine has a 3.5" suspension and 2" body lift. The dual shock kits are a relic from the past I.M.O. Now that we have GOOD shock options, duals are unnecessary. Feel free to hit me up if I can be of any help. Also, I have some odds and ends bronco leftover parts if you need stuff.
Great information. Thanks for the help offer. I'm sure I'll hit you up.