Spaggyroe's scratch built early Bronco build.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There are a LOT of odds and ends to still work through. Plumbing being the next big thing on the list.

Ideally, I'd like to drive it by Thanksgiving weekend. That'll mark 1 year since I drug that carcass home, so that seems like a good goal.

I'm super impressed with how quickly its come together while maintaining a super high standard! Seriously, its turning into one of the most amazing EB's I've ever seen.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I'm super impressed with how quickly its come together while maintaining a super high standard! Seriously, its turning into one of the most amazing EB's I've ever seen.

Thanks for the kind words Greg (and the rest of RME as well). :cool:

I haven't been the best at staying on top of updates, so I think it appears to be moving along pretty quickly. :rofl:

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
This is turning out AMAZING! I might be afraid to drive it if it were mine. Such a good looking rig down to the smallest details.

Thanks guys. :cool:

It won't be a daily driver by any means, but it's definitely going to be driven.

@Bart , I'm in south Lehi. You're welcome anytime, else I'll see you around once it's totally done.