Spaggyroe's scratch built early Bronco build.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I’ve also been working on installing exhaust, headers, Magnaflow muffler... and dealing with Ill-fitting and incorrect parts the whole way through. Such is life I guess. 🤷🏻‍♂️

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Wow! Shocking how much bigger the footprint of the Coyote is vs the LS family of engines. The overhead cams sure take up a lot more room! This thing is going to be so sweet when it's done!

Here's an illustration I came across that compared the size of the Ford modular engines (similar to a Coyote) against a 351 and an FE (360, 390, 428).

Ford engine size comparison.gif

I had a 6.0 Chev in my buggy, and physically, it's MUCH smaller.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I also used this stuff to coat the inside of everything that I cant get to with a spray gun.
It has a 24" tube with a multi-directional nozzle on the end, so I hosed the inside of the rockers, the inside of the tailgate, the inside of the door posts, etc.

Eastwood.JPG

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I also used this stuff to coat the inside of everything that I cant get to with a spray gun.
It has a 24" tube with a multi-directional nozzle on the end, so I hosed the inside of the rockers, the inside of the tailgate, the inside of the door posts, etc.

View attachment 129349

I used that on the inside of the frame on my tacoma. Seems super effective and the coverage is great... my only advice to people that will use it in the future is to tape up any holes on the bottom and lay down some cardboard because it will drip out one way or another onto your shop floor!

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
my only advice to people that will use it in the future is to tape up any holes on the bottom and lay down some cardboard because it will drip out one way or another onto your shop floor!

oh yeah, this for sure!. I put some cardboard down and just let it run out of the body.
I found that this stuff cleans up well with brakleen (while it's still wet anyhow).