Specific meeting times/places for Safari week + Trail Selection

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
The other thread is getting too long! :D

Please post where to meet, what time, what day, and what trail. Let's do this :p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I would like to do Rusty Nail Saturday or Sunday. Sunday may be better for me since I can head out of town afterwards.

Friday--whatever. Probably something kinda close. Maybe just play around at the LPG's and maybe lower Hell, PSH, dump bump. You know, where the crowds are!

as far as meeting time and place--the less early the better for me, but if htere is a reason to do something super duper reason I may be coerced into such a thing.

Cody

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
OK cool. I'm in for golden spike Sat morning at 8am at the Motel 6. My cell # is (408) 718-5670 if anyone needs it. I should be in Moab by 3pm (hopefully) on Thursday. Anyone want to hook up on Thurs? What about Friday's trail? I may drive out Sat night so I can make it back for Easter.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Lib,

Lets go run the Nail saturday morning around 9-9:30 and we'll meet those guys in there at the crack for awhile.

The nail brings us into the crack and we can watch the fun there, or head up the trail to double wammy and watch that. Plus you get to bypass the longer more boring part of Golden Spike and freakin' poison spider (which I am attempting to boycott).

Cody

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Lib,

Lets go run the Nail saturday morning around 9-9:30 and we'll meet those guys in there at the crack for awhile.

The nail brings us into the crack and we can watch the fun there, or head up the trail to double wammy and watch that. Plus you get to bypass the longer more boring part of Golden Spike and freakin' poison spider (which I am attempting to boycott).

Cody

Boycott Poison Spider?????? WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? ...and you call yourself a 'real wheeler' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Cool. Rusty nail and spike it is on Sat. Whaddup for Thurs afternoon? What time are you rollin' in on Thurs?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
yeah PSM sucks. I don't want to every run it unless I have to.

Thursday I hope to leave by noon. Where are you staying? ONce I get into town, maybe we can go play on dump bump or lower proving grounds.

Let me know where you'll be at and I'll just drop by or something. I don't know exactly when I'll be leaving but noon is what I'm shootin for.

Cody

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
I'm staying at the Gonzo inn right behind the Pancake hause on main st. Stop by or give me a buzz on my cell.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by GroceryGetter
Lib,

Cody

I should only take you 2 1/2 hours to get to the crack from the parking area off 191
Rusty Nail comes out between the crack and the golden staircase.

Hey I like Poison Spider.:cool: