Spencurai, JamesGeologist, anyone who like Motorcycles....

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Just wanted to let you guys know that my fabbing didn't quit when I sold the CJ-7. I swapped an 18x5.5" rear and 21" front wheels, rear disc, and Harley Forwards onto the ACE. Both wheels are done, the rear caliper is done, and the forward brackets are complete. Also polished the sh!t out of the Sprocket from SS.

I just have to finish up the shift linkage and brake line and then should be golden. Check pics here....Lemme know whacha think.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bbowski82/album?.dir=/b5a0

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Looks good, what size rear tire is that? Mine is a 200, and yours looks close to that. I just lowered mine 2", and have the pipes on order. You still in Detroit? We should ride if you ever get back out here. Maybe Sturgis... :cool:

My bike:

Attachments

• low1.JPG
    low1.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 17

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
Coreshot said:
Looks good, what size rear tire is that? Mine is a 200, and yours looks close to that. I just lowered mine 2", and have the pipes on order. You still in Detroit? We should ride if you ever get back out here. Maybe Sturgis... :cool:

My bike:

Yeah, 200's the biggest that will fit without a different swing arm and jack shaft. I'm still in Detroit; not sure how long I'll be here. I miss the mountains and the west.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
NICE!! You had some pics from before but that one shows it a little more together. Smack that thing up bro!!

BBowski82

What are you looking at?
spencurai said:
NICE!! You had some pics from before but that one shows it a little more together. Smack that thing up bro!!

Yeah man, should be done this week. I will post pics after I have all the tins and everything back on. I think I may run a different fender out back. The 200 rear is gonna be sick! ;)