Spiderman 3

JoeT

I went and saw it opening night with my son Logan (5 yr). Pretty good flick with some incredible actions sequences. There's 1-2 slow parts that make for a great potty break. There seems to be a good message in the movie also. Would of liked to see more of Venon. Any guesses as to whom the next round of bad guys would be?

Meat_

Banned
Decent.

Anyone else notice that Sam Raimi seems to be laying the blame for disco squarely on space creatures?

91MJ97TJ

IGNORE ME!!!!!
I thought

It was pretty good way too many slow parts. Would have been a lot better without Sandman story and just focus on the one bad guy like in the last two. Made me feel like it was the really lame Batman movies. The only one that I think that worked with two villains was the last one (Batman Begins).
Supposedly this is the last one though. Sam Raimi is gone therefore Tobey Maguire is out as well. But it would be interesting to see if the studio producers do it anyways.
I really liked how Bruce Campbell was in this one more really funny part with him. He is like the best parts of all the movies GO EVIL DEAD!!

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
after how painfully awful the 1st movie was, I refuse to waste the time to watch the sequals.

Let me guess, you were mad because it was so unrealistic, or not based purely upon the comic book. You nerds and your super heroes:p