Spinoff: @lbryson 's idea, favorite things read on a bathroom wall

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
The terrible outside of state line in nevada/California with some 98 gas pumps has a huge bathroom with lots of saying on the wall. "Step closer to the plate. It is shorter then you think" "We aim to please we ask you do the same" ect.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
The terrible outside of state line in nevada/California with some 98 gas pumps has a huge bathroom with lots of saying on the wall. "Step closer to the plate. It is shorter then you think" "We aim to please we ask you do the same" ect.
Dang. I was thinking of this same place. You beat me to it. Lots of funny ones there. I walk in there and start laughing and my son just looks at me. He didn’t understand all the double meanings.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
No use standing on the seat, Sambo’s crabs can jump ten feet.

If you’re old enough to know what that means, you are indeed old! 😁

kmboren

Recovering XJ owner anonymous
Dang. I was thinking of this same place. You beat me to it. Lots of funny ones there. I walk in there and start laughing and my son just looks at me. He didn’t understand all the double meanings.
I have wanted to take a picture in there but thought I might get some funny looks. 😁

rholbrook

I am not a public pooper. I have to be on the verge of soiling myself before I will use a public shitter. I will how ever take a leak anywhere but I pretty much use a paper towel when I have to touch anything. My mental-ness is getting worse with age covid only worsened it for me. If its in the urinal stall I will read it, if its not, I have already left the area.