Spotted

Evolved

Less-Known Member
For anyone who is on social media, that follows people that you don't know in real life may understand this...

While driving down I-15 yesterday I came up on a black JK that looked super clean. I noticed some nice parts and remember thinking to myself, that's a nicely built Jeep that wasn't simply dropped off at 4WP and handed them a blank check. As I got closer I saw the 6.2 badging on the side and immediately knew who/what it was. I looked over and he briefly looked at me. I ALMOST waved and caught myself because I know who this gentlemen is but he has NO CLUE who I am, whatsoever! I thought it was funny that I feel like I know someone from the interwebs. Isn't the technology crazed world we live in, a crazy place? Anyway, sorry if you thought I was nuts Mike (@zmotorsports), from passing you and then slowing. I was just admiring your ride and I slowed way down so you could catch up to hear the motor. It was too windy to hear anything with my windows down though...

Ohh... and I almost hit the same cooler that I hope you missed. It flew out of the truck in front of me from Wyoming that was pulling a horse trailer. I was in a blue Tacoma.

Evolved

Less-Known Member
A Tacoma was pulling a horse trailer??!!! That’s a scary thought

I was in a Tacoma and there was a full size truck pulling a horse trailer. The cooler flew out of the bed of the full size truck and I almost hit it (the cooler) in my Tacoma. The cooler bounced off of a few cars and I couldn't see if Mike hit it or not.

ID Bronco

spotted in one of the all too often delivered Orvis catalogs. I never thought I'd see this for sale in there. No price listed.........I'm guessing about 4 times what it is worth.

Maybe my wife will see this and think of me for Father's day.

20190529_183024.jpg

The_Lobbster

Saw in West Valley last night. I still don't know what to think, sometimes I think they look cool, other times I think it's hideous. When they're on bigger tires they definitely look better in my opinion.

47973253256_e547287e07_c.jpg