Spotted

rholbrook

I was headed up Trappers Loop Saturday morning around 8 am and say several 4Runners and Land Cruisers headed up a trail through a normally gated area near Snow Basin. @cruiseroutfit was that you? If so, what is up that trail that interests you? I have always wondered.

ID Bronco

I saw this bad boy at a concert I attended Saturday. I'm not profiling and saying this guy has probably had his 2 Amendment revoked, but as I leaned from the Duke boys, Bows and arrows are the next best thing.

I about died laughing. You never know when this will come in handy on a bike. 20190817_203313.jpg

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I was headed up Trappers Loop Saturday morning around 8 am and say several 4Runners and Land Cruisers headed up a trail through a normally gated area near Snow Basin. @cruiseroutfit was that you? If so, what is up that trail that interests you? I have always wondered.

I wasn’t on the trail rides but the UTOR off-road expo was Saturday at Snow Basin and they allow private trail rides for registrants. I gather the view at the top makes the drive.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

That was Malte from Maltec, a German company doing the camper conversions on Land Cruisers. That is US plated as it is actually a late model 78 body on an early 90’s diesel 80 Series chassis stretched to accommodate the body. They are offering 76 and 78 setups. Quite tidy. He was at the Cruiser Outfitters shop today picking up some parts for it. :cool:

20190819_103413.jpg

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
Had a customer come in today I hadnt seen in a while. Last time he was in he told me he was importing 2 more Land Rovers. He has 6 now. Well he got the 2 Perenties here and showed up in one today.... This one was a radio truck and he converted to his liking. He added a turbo as well since the militery likes reliability over power I guess :)

Attachments

• IMG_5161.jpg
    IMG_5161.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 52