Spotted

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
did you also notice that they improperly tied down the vehicles!!! using a single chain across the back is illegal. you have to use two or more depending on the weight of the vehicle. surprised that they didn't get pulled over and ticketed for unsecured load.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm thinking Grunt. I think I remember they were built by the same guys that did the Bummer, but this is an S-10 based thing instead of the full size.

That's what I remember too. The Bummer things were neat. I'm guessing when the h2 came out a seize and desist letter was received.

4x4_Welder

Wow that's ugly. I was not ready for that level of ugly today. Like the only way it should be legally operable is to be preceded by a warning vehicle carrying a sign that says caution ugly vehicle following.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I've seen an orange grunt heading west on 80 about 2 weeks ago. Used to be a yellow one that parked on west temple and about 3900 s. They were built on full size blazer chassis and the business was around 2100 and redwood

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I've seen an orange grunt heading west on 80 about 2 weeks ago. Used to be a yellow one that parked on west temple and about 3900 s. They were built on full size blazer chassis and the business was around 2100 and redwood

I remember them being more around Airgas somewhere. :thinking: